National Conference Recap
With 58 participants representing 35 member schools across the country and Canada, the energy throughout the three-day National Leadership Conference was electric!
Presentation topics ranged from the current landscape of philanthropy and fundraising, school choice, and the life-cycles of non-profit organizations.
Breakout sessions were led by experts in fundraising, recruitment, and professional development, as well as executive directors, advancement directors, and school staff of member schools.
The Coalition thanks both Mother Caroline Academy and the Epiphany School for hosting the conference, as well as all speakers and presenters who shared their collective knowledge and skills! For participants who have not filled out the post-conference survey, please take a moment to do so by clicking here.
Northeast Regional PD
St. Martin de Porres will host the Northeast Regional Professional Development Day on Monday, November 20th from 8:15AM – 4:00PM. Click here to see the flyer..
Breakout Sessions will focus on:
- Using electronic devices in the classroom
- Literacy: Effective Strategies
- Graduate Support Curriculum
- Creating a trauma informed classroom and school
- Creating a student centered classroom: teaching methods
- Engaging with parents from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Differentiated Instruction & Learning Styles
Conference Location and Contact Person:
Saint Martin de Porres Academy
208 Columbus Avenue ♦ New Haven, CT 06519
Sherri Franzman, Director of Operations
(203)772-2424 ♦ email@example.com