The NativityMiguel Coalition is 47 member schools educating 3250 students and supporting 6586 graduates and alumni.
- 72% of students are eligible for the national free lunch program and 11% are eligible for the national reduced lunch program.
- Additionally, 49% of students are male and 51% of students are female.
- 46% identify as African-American, 39% as Latino, 4% as Mixed ethnicity, 4% as Asian, 2% as Caucasian, 2% as Native American and 1% as Caribbean.
- 70% of member schools are accredited and another 6% will be seeking accreditation in the next three years.
Our schools are enrolled at 92% of capacity.
- On average, our schools enroll 70 students with 17 students at each grade level
- Our average daily attendance rate is 96.5%.
- Our students are in school for 9.2 hours per day, 2.9 more than peers in traditional public schools.
- More so, 82% of schools provide summer camp, summer school or both for all students for an average of 22 additional days in session.
Over the last three years, our schools reported an average retention rate of 95% from October 1 to September 30 (not including students that have moved). Of the students no longer enrolled from October 1, 2015 to October 1, 2016,
- 2.4% of students were dismissed for behavioral reasons, 1.2% for academic reasons and 3.3% of parents decided to enroll their child in another school.
Of our students who graduated from middle school in 2016, 60.2% enrolled in private Catholic high schools,
- 9.3% enrolled in magnet high schools,
- 9.3% enrolled in private, independent, non-Catholic high schools,
- 8.8% enrolled in traditional district public high schools,
- 5.2% enrolled in charter high schools,
- 4.2% enrolled in private boarding schools, and
- 2.0% enrolled in vocational high schools
- Of the 706 graduates from our schools in 2016, 80.4% were enrolled in the entry grade and remained enrolled for all grades.
Of our 584 students who graduated from middle school in 2012, 90% graduated from high school four years later in 2016.
- 5% remain enrolled in high school.
Of the students who graduated from high school in 2016, 58.8% enrolled in a 4-year college/university.
- This includes 32% who enrolled in public colleges/universities, 15% who enrolled in private non-Catholic colleges/universities, and 11.8% who enrolled in Catholic colleges/universities.
- An additional 23.9% enrolled in a 2-year community college, 2.1% joined the military and 1% enrolled in a vocational school or another type of specialized post-secondary program.
Of our students who graduated from high school in 2012, 19% received a degree from a 4 yr. college/university, 6% completed a 2 yr. college, vocataional program or another type of specialized post-secondary program, and 25% remain enrolled in post-secondary education.
Our data dashboard for all schools is provided and linked below:
For more information, click on our data dashboard for All Schools.